Why Tetris? Inspired by the once popular Soviet video game, this type of furniture has a number of important advantages:
- It is functional, I’d say “multi-functional”: you can use it for many purposes;
- It is space-saving (as any assembled furniture is);
- It is playful: you can re-design your apartment again and again;
- It looks fresh and appealing.
Tetris Shelves: Blocks can be attached to one another the way you like it: you can change it weekly or monthly once your eye gets used to it (designed by Brave Space Design):
More book shelves designs: multi-feature T-style blocks assembled in a number of constructions (by tetrisfurniture.com):
The Tetris furniture: It can be used in any room of your house: kitchen, dining room or bedroom (via cyanatrendland.com):
Combination tetris furniture: buy one and get three! This only set of furniture can be turned into a table set, a bed and a sofa (via Ohgizmo.com):
Kid-sized tetris playroom: Developed by Maurizio Fontanilli, Play+Soft playroom for kids has a number of advantages (via Daddytypes.com):
- It supports children in their learning adventure by aiming to “enrich the material complexity and variety of environments for young children”;
- It is multi-functional: it carries out “functions normally provided by traditional furniture”.
One more example of tetris sofa: modular furniture from Ligne Roset (via nerve.com):